Hello, my name is Alex Rope and I have been a student at Ruawai College since Year 9.  I  have the privilege of being the 2019 Head Boy, alongside Head Girl Tyana Fenney. The year so far has been full of fun with events like Top Form, Swimming Sports and Athletics. I am excited to be taking on the role of Head Boy in 2019 with the support of the staff and the prefect team. I have enjoyed making relationships with the new students to Ruawai College.

Hello, my name is Tyana Fenney and after attending Ruawai College for the past 6 years I am honoured to be given the role of Head Girl for 2019, alongside Head Boy Alex Rope. Although it is still quite early in the year, I have really enjoyed the role of Head Girl so far. I am very excited and look forward to the challenges ahead.

As Head Prefects we are looking forward to a busy year. Recently we have been involved with the Peer Support programme. This is where we are in small groups with the new Ruawai College students, helping the students get familiar with the school and their peers along with getting them to know the values of Ruawai College. The year 13 group are enjoying working alongside our new students and we trust that those new students will come to love and enjoy their time here at Ruawai College as we have.