Ruawai College uses School Docs for all policies and procedures. School Docs manages all documents online, in a way that allows us to maintain, review and update them regularly.
School Docs ensures that all documentation is up to date, that we are following the Ministry of Education’s best practice guidelines, and that the school is meeting the reporting requirements.
Belonging to School Docs means:
- Our policies and procedures are online and accessible to the whole school community.
- The content is monitored and updated to comply with New Zealand legislation, ERO requirements and other audits, and in response to advice sent to schools.
- The School Docs review process streamlines reviewing and the advisory service helps to keep Ruawai College compliant.
- Printed copies of policies and procedures are available on request. The website is designed and written for online use; there are links to other pages and to online resources that won’t work in a printed version. These links are essential in showing how the policies and procedures relate to each other.
How to Access the Ruawai College School Docs documentation
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz
- Click on the “Search for your school” green button on the top right hand side
- Search “Ruawai College”
- Both the username and password is ruawai
Ruawai College “Concerns and Complaints” Policy
Ruawai College “Making a Formal Complaint or Serious Allegation” Policy
Ruawai College “Concerns and Complaints” Flowchart
Ruawai College “Child Protection” Policy