Position Available: Administrative Support / Library Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a small and dynamic team?
Ruawai College is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual for a fixed term, part-time position as Administrative Support and Library Manager.
This position offers variety and challenge for 25 hours per week, and is split between the school office and the school library.
Applicants must be:
- Highly organised and enjoy a range of tasks
- Have a good understanding of the education sector and the ability to learn quickly
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate well with students
- Be computer literate
- Be innovative and forward thinking with a creative flair
- Have a love of books
- Be able to work independently
- Have the ability to work under pressure and work cooperatively in a small but exciting team
Experience in Librarian duties, Office Administration or relevant roles is an advantage but not essential.
Please contact Ruawai School Reception to request a job description 09 439 2216.
If you think this sounds like you please send your application/CV to:
The Business Manager: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 05 June 2017